I use herbs to treat a wide range of conditions- both acute and chronic. These are some that I see most often and which respond well to herbal medicines:
* Immune states – chronic fatigue, ME, Fibromyalgia, shingles, lowered resistance to viruses
* Cardiovascular complaints – high or low BP. Varicose veins, DVT, intermittent claudication, high cholesterol
* Emotional and stress disorders – insomnia, headaches, grief, post traumatic stress, anxiety attacks, depression
* Respiratory conditions – tonsilitis, asthma, bronchitis, sinusitis, inner and middle ear infections
* Gut conditions – parasites, candida, IBS, constipation, leaky gut, ulcerative colitis, acid reflux
* Skin – eczema, psoriasis, lichen sclerosis, acne, chicken pox
* Joints/connective tissue – arthritis, rheumatism, gout, injuries, broken bones
* Urinary infections – cystitis, bladder weakness, candida, thrush, poor bladder control
* Hormonal issues – PMS, heavy and irregular periods, menopausal symptoms, infertility in man and women, alternatives to HRT, Endometriosis
* Acute conditions – colds, flu, sickness and diarrhoea, hay fever.
* Cancer Treatments – side effects from chemotherapy.